Careers: Marketing Representative
The Marketing Representative will act in support of the marketing team with planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs, and with the development of new marketing strategies. Responsibilities may include analyzing data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results, creating and managing the production of marketing collateral, helping with the organization of events, and providing project-specific administrative support.
This position is an full-time position for potential growth within the company to other positions such as Inside Sales, or Outside Sales. This job requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new commercial business as well as perform cold calls in the field to generate new permanent sales. This candidate should be able to support existing clients and have an ability to assist in product demonstrations.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Conducting market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation and completion of marketing events
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
- Creating detailed and visually appealing graphs and present them to business decision-makers
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral (this may include graphics and content for various platforms)
- Work with the marketing department to converse strategic business opportunities
- Report to head of sales and marketing with leads
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
- Schedule appointments to meet with new clients
- Maintenance of customer information
- Direct management of phone surveys, customer follow ups and account generation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field (Preferred)
- 1+ years' experience in marketing or sales
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Experience in Corrugated Fiberboard (Corrugated Box Manufacturing) Operations or Similar recommended but not required.
This position requires self-supervisory skills. Individual reports directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Job Types & Schedule
Full-time (full-time defined by Phoenix/Packaging, Inc. is 40 hours per wk., 52 week per yr.), Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm, some flexibility allowed, overtime is available (voluntary and mandatory)
This position starting range is $18-20. Negotiable based on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision, and life insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
- 401k with employer matching after 1 year of full-time employment
- Paid holidays after 6 months of full-time employment
- Vacation days (5 days after 1 yr. full-time employment, 10 days after 2 yr. full-time employment)
- Employee luncheons/monthly activities
- Bonuses for hitting sales goals
- Opportunity for growth, promotions, and/or increases!
Phoenix/Packaging is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes with references to: